Thursday 23 January 2014

DFP - Assessment Report and Reflection

 

November 2013

I’m pleased that I achieved a pass at the Assessment of this course (53%) and while I was a little disappointed with my mark (I was hoping for 60%) I think it was a fair reflection on the work I submitted. The most important aspect of the course for me was the opportunity to try something different and to learn some new skills. My assessment feedback is posted below. I am hoping to build on the experience I gained from these projects and continue to look at moving images for inspiration and inclusion into future assignments and personal projects.

DFP scans027

DFP scans028

6 comments:

  1. It's been good to share some of your work and I'm sorry that you're a bit disappointed with the result. Still a good pass though so well done for taking on this particular Module. What are you doing next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine,


      Thanks for looking at my work and taking an interest. I'm currently finishing off DPP - working on the last assignment. I may get it in for March Assessment but if not, July will do. Once I've finished that I'll move up to level 2 and start either Landscape or Documentary. I'll take advice on which to do first, there may be an advantage to be gained.


      Hope to see you at Thatcham before too long.


      Richard

      Delete
    2. Hi Richard
      I was so pleased to see your post saying that you had passed your assessment. Well done! It was a hard course with lots to learn and you did a really excellent job of it. I didn't put in for assessment as I have the points I need at this level. I am on with Photography Advanced but it's a struggle! Good luck with the rest of your studies.
      Best wishes
      Margaret

      Delete
    3. Thanks Margaret, you're right, it was a steep learning curve but I enjoyed the course. I've just got one more assignment for DPP and I'm ready for level 2.
      Enjoy your studies
      Richard

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Richard - that is a good solid result in what is a tough course and requires entirely new skills for all of us. Hope to see you again soon and good luck with your continuing studies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helen, I'll take a look at your assignment 2 later this afternoon. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon and good luck with everything. Give my best to Matt.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete